Thursday, November 24, 2011

NYX - Mysterious Brown Eyes review

Hello my dear followers,

I'm since two weeks the proud owner of this wonderful
NYX - Mysterious Brown Eyes 
eyeshadow palette (which is also my first NYX product)

 

Time to take a closer look!
 

These are the colors of the Mysterious Brown Eyes palette:

This palette has 10 colors that are ranging from beautiful dark/bronzing shades to very beautiful highlighting shades and with a green and purple eyecatcher!

from left to right - upper row:
 
from left to right - lower row:

One of my favorite looks I created with these palette so far, I must be honest and say I haven't used it very much yet.


Much love from,

Irsada <3

2 comments:

  1. Yes they do! I tried it already and thought the same, I just forgot to take a picture of it -.-
    Btw thanks for following and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^