Saturday, November 5, 2011

HARIBO jewelery - HARIBO bijoux/Schmuck

You probably know the yummy Haribo bear rubber/Gummibärchen but did you also know that Haribo has also a jewelery collection?! No? Well me, until 3 months ago, neither.

Take a look at this:

Found today a store where they sell Haribo jewelery ^^
This is my Haribo bracelet that I bought right after I found out about the jewelery collection. And I liked this the most and it was available on amazon for a comfortable price. I've been wearing it now for 3 months and I'm still in love with it like the first day ;)

 

 

And this is the commercial of Haribo Bijoux, that you probably have already seen in a magazine:

with Fernanda Brandao as face of the latest collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ^^