Saturday, November 26, 2011

My bffs wedding :))

Hiiiiiii,

So as I told you already yesterday, today was my best friends wedding.

Me and the bride AZRA

Bad quality - I'm just saying I-phone -.-
Her dress is was really beautiful, kind of a balkan or even orient princss!

The bride
ME - the bridesmaid




I must say I wasn't happy how the hair turned out, the hair stylist who did it was working very slutty, she was also not in a good mood and my hair was supposed to be curls but after half an hour they kind of were straight behind -.-" and for the next time I told myself I'll do it myself, that keeps me calme and I'll have at least what I really wanted.

my nails
I did my nail in green and black because of the colors of my dress. Didn't want a typial french manicure that you see on every girl/woman at weddings.


this is the choosen one ;)
There will be more pictures in a few days!!!

Thanks for your attention XoXo

Irsada

3 comments:

  1. She was such a beautiful bride. And you made such a beautiful bridesmaid. Lovely pictures of the wedding day.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I was still fixing this post, now it's updated! sorry!
    Thank you very much for your kind words ^^ I had so much fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I've given you an award. http://www.creative-pink-showroom.com/2011/11/best-blog-award-vielen-dank-hexe1979.html

    Creative-Pink

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^