Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Arizona Refreshing Drinks!


This is the Arizona Iced tea with peach flavor juice (left) and the Arizona Pomegranate green tea juice (right).

I thought I should do something for my health!

A friend recommended them and I found them today in a store. They are both yummy but I must say I prefer the pomegranate green tea a bit more. There are also two other flavours but I first wanted to try these two out before I buy the other two because I payed 1,70 € for one bottle of 500 ml. I heard they are also available at the chinese restaurants but it costs as double as I bought them at the petrol station.

NO artificial preservatives - NO artificial colour and only with NATURAL FLAVOUR

1 comment:

  1. thanks for dropping by and following my blog. i hope we can keep in touch. xo

    ps. i'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^