Thursday, September 13, 2012

DIY brush holder and more!

Bonjour/Bonsoir mes amis,

I made a brush holder for some of my brushes that I didn't buy in a set and also because I was sometimes desperate because I was taking a brush out of my real techniques brush holder but when I was in a rush I didn't have the time to put it right back from where I took it, which can be sometimes a real pain in the ass. So that's another reason why I decided for a solution that can make me throw my brushes fast on a safe place without wrecking them ;)

This is what I came up with!


What I needed:


You need a container, mine is out of glass and pretty heavy which make him stay where I place him and it doesn't move at all but I'm sure it works also with one of plastic. It can also be a vase with a similar form, square or round, just large enough to have enough space for the brushes but of course this depends on how many you have ^^ and you also need some decoration stones. Normally you should able to find both at the same store. I bought my touls at CASA. And yes the stones had to be in purple lol (purple freak) but of course you can use the color you want, and the stones can be even smaller or thicker, you should just check at the store if you can put a pen in the stones and if it stands straight! ;)

 

Also make sure you don't make a mess by putting the decoration stones in the container!

Maybe you could give me an idea what I could do with the 3 empty bottles of the stones? I still don't have any…


And here is my whole beauty corner, well at least the top of it where I have my brushes, my chains, bracelets and rings, …



And I also wanted to share this DIY ring box instruction picture which I really liked and maybe gonna try to make if I find a beautiful box ;)



BTW here it is! My new camera wooohoooooooooooooooooooo I bought a Nikon D3100 and the pictures turned out all great so far :D


Also, there will be a new giveaway up in the next days because I'm soon gonna celebrate my 1 year blog anniversary :D So stay tunned and don't forget to subscribe!!!!!


Goodnight and sleep tigh,

XoXo

Irsada

6 comments:

  1. That tip is really nice! (btw, I really want to know your opinion on the Real Techinque brushes :P )
    I didn't know that you guys had CASA there too o.o sounds nice I guess xD
    and that DIY for the rings is amazing!! I belive I'll do something like that for some of my rings as well!
    Thank you for this post <3
    kisuu**

    ReplyDelete
  2. And about the containers, you could do something like the GIY that Ingrid postes on her youtube chanel (missglamorazii) with the glue and the "bronze powder"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!!! I'm gonna check the YT video out you mentionned :) We have Case since I can remember!

      Delete
  3. What a great idea for brushes - I love the purple decoration stones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a purple fanatic!!!! As you can see from the color of my walls ^^ It's just the most beautiful color to me.

      Delete
  4. Ech hun mer soueng Rengkescht gemaach. Matt sou mousse, mee kanns et och matt engem Autoschwamm engem Kneischoner oder Zewa man =) kuck op mengem block. An schein Keschten fenns de zu Konz am Teddy 1 euro shop, deen as do wu den DM ass :)

    http://mademoisellediy.wordpress.com/?s=ring+box&submit=Search

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^