Thursday, September 20, 2012

NOTD - Sally Hansen 'Peach of Cake'

Heeeey!

Today I'm just doing a Nail Of The Day post.

And this is the polish I'm presenting: Sally Hansen '#421 Peach of Cake'


As the name is saying it it's a peach color which I think turned out quite well on my nails, it's not too light or too dark for my pale skin. I like the formula of this polish but I'm not crazy about it. Two coaths of the color are enough to get a beautiful opaque coverage. I thought the brush of this polish is a bit strange to work with but not impossible. After all I think they are a bit too expensive for what they are, I don't regret buying this polish but I'm not sure if I would buy another Sally Hansen polish except if I would find a color that is quite unique then I would probably but another one.

Here you can see it with flash light:


That's it. More coming sooner than you think!

Bye bye,

Irsada

7 comments:

  1. adoro essa cor nas unhas.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty color!
    Just few days ago I got my first Sally Hansen polish and I like it, but the brush is too small and its so hard for me to apply it nicely and equaly :(

    p.s. I have something for you on my blog, check it out :)
    http://coffeewithmel.blogspot.com/2012/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem with the brush, if it was another brush this polish could have been so much better, but I'll guess only training makes the master.

      Delete
  3. Thank you girls for your comments! Go get it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^