Sunday, September 23, 2012

Liu Jo bag from the winter fall collection 2012

Hello again,

My birthday was a month ago and because of that I kind of offered myself a little present and bought this bag by Liu Jo from the recent winter/fall collection 2012! The color is taupe and it has this black print on it which looks just perfect for the coming fall and winter.



The brand is starting to become really famous at the moment, if you haven't heard from it you will probably do very soon ^^

What can I say about the brand or my personal bag? Well, the bags are Made in Italy and so you can tell that it's really good quality of material that is used in order to make this bags. I'm very satisfied with my bag, it's easy to wear and easy to maintain. They don't do only bags but you can also get purses, shoes, belts and of course clothes by this brand. The prices are okay for the products, somehow I always keep comparing this brand from the very beginning with Guess but I do believe that it's better quality than Guess.

I might get the green lacquered bag (that you can see below) next year but not exactly this color, a brighter green that's coming out again in the spring/summer collection 2013.

 

Btw Kate Moss is the new face of the brand, another reason to check out Liu Jo!!! ;)

 
 
That's it with my report!

Bye bye,

Irsada

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^