Sunday, June 3, 2012

Crazy inspired look from the Beth Ditto MAC Cosmetic Collection!

Hey guys,

I saw this MAC poster, with Beth Ditto as their new face of the latest collection, in a magazine and thought that was a pretty cool idea! So cool and crazy that I decided to try this out too, on my own way.

I do not owe any Mac Cosmetics products so far, as they are not available in my country (still looking forward to buy them somewhere else) so I created the look with some ordinary make-up stuff I have.


Products used:

Foundation: Flomar Mat Touch in Pastelle #M306
For the lips: Catrice Ultimate Colour #130 Frozen Rose
On the cheeks: Benefit Coralista
For the eyebrows: basic eyebrow pencil #02
Mascara: Dior Maximizer + Dior Blackout
essence I <3 Rock gloss eye pencil to draw the eye, the lases & the pupil and for the lower waterline
essence eye pencil in white to draw the white of the eye

and for the eye make-up: MAYBELLINE New York EyeStudio Smoky Glam (review coming soon)
  

 And if you want to know which color I have on my nails, you'll have to wait a bit… :P

Doesn't it looks like a painting of Picasso? Like those two below!


 

Well I had to think of Picasso but maybe you know a better inspiration and maybe you could tell me?!
I would be really happy to read what it reminds YOU of :)


So once again: DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY SPRING & SUMMER GIVEAWAY!!! (It's on the sidebar!!!)


AND my exams are starting tomorrow so I'll be busy in the next two weeks, I still hope I can do 4-5 posts meanwhile ;)

Love you lots,


IrSaDa

9 comments:

  1. nice !!
    hey you've been tagged ^^ http://merywright.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! <3 I will post about the nail polish I used very soon ;)

      Delete
  3. & I love that idea! It's so unique! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've been bored and when I saw this I knew I'll have to try this out and see how it turns out. It was fun. :D

      Delete
  4. Wow! This is such an interesting and great idea:D Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^