Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BAGS, BAGS, BAGS, …

Moien,

So today I'm doing a post about the bags that recently moved in my room, and I'm also showing you my favorite bags.

NEW IN:


This is a Zara bag I bought 3-4 weeks ago! There is a little story behind. Well I saw this bag on a girl and it drove me about 2 weeks crazy that I didn't know the brand of it and that I was to shy to ask her for it. Then I saw this bag on someone's blog and found out that it was by Zara :) You can imagine where I went the next day right in the morning. And now we are finally together heheeehee

This is really a great bag! Good for the university, I can put really a lot in it and I just love this leather (even if it's only a leather imitation, it just looks great)


This is my new dark blue Armani Jeans bag!
I bought it 3 weeks ago and LOVE it. I just have to be very careful with it, because this bag is really sensitive. When I don't use it, it's in the dustbag. 
The only complains I have about this bag is that you can see every dust core and stain on it sometimes, and I heard from other people that the little silver chain that it attached on one side gets very often lost, so I'm very often looking at my bag when I'm on out, like every 20-30 seconds if it's still there -.-"


This is not a known brand, it's a Anna Smith bag. Bought it about two months ago. Because it reminded me of a Juicy Couture, as it is so fluffy ;) And I thought such a pink bag would be nice for the spring & summer.

Let's get to my new H&M bags ^^


I bought this cool black with little grey rievets on ebay as it wasn't available at the H&M stores nearby. It's also wearable as clutch, there is a little bag handle that goes with it. 


And this my new nude H&M clutch/envelope bag I bought last week. Also LOVE this one :D


And last but not least this is my H&M hobo bag I bought about 6 weeks ago! It reminded me of a model that I saw by Longchamp (for lot less money) so it practically screamed for me to buy it ;P


And now I'm showing you some of my FAVORITE BAGS:


Another H&M bag, it's a hobo fringes bag (or my little hippie bag as I call it :))

I bought it last year and since then I had lots of adventures with it. I used it a lot at music festivals and concerts. And there goes a lot more in it as you think!!!


This is my one and only purple Juicy Couture bag :)

A friend bought it for me in London! This is my FAVORITE bag EVER EVER!!! And it's in my favorite color purple (in case you haven't noticed my purple fanaticism) ^^

I get a lot of attention with it and I'm aware of that fact. When I wear this bag I just feel like a star, special and unique, just as my bag. Who doesn't love that feeling?

 

This is a brand you probably don't know either, it's called DOCA which is a greek brand.
I bought it about 3 years ago. Unfortunately I broke the front zipper but I fixed it with a port key.
When I saw this bag it was 'Love on the first sight'!!! And then the seller told me Madonna had the same bag, and that was the point I said to myself there is no chance I will go home without this bag ;P

And last but not least: My Longchamp collection ^^


I bought this white Longchamp bag last year in spring. First I was uncertain because I'm not a fan of white bags but this bag turned out into a really good investment.

It's size S, small and chic!
Just perfect for summer too.


Here are some Longchamp Pliages (Pliage = they are collapsible) that I owe, from size S to L, different sizes and different colors.
They are so practical, for no matter which occasion you don't do something wrong wearing one of these.


And the last one I owe is this Longchamp Hobo bag in a very bright pink. This bag is very good for the university too. I used it so often.

That's another point I LOVE and appreciate about these bags, the quality is JUST AMAZING and worth every penny!!!!!!!!!

And if I had to tell you what's my favorite bag brand, I think I would go with Longchamp. I actually plan to buy soon another Longchamp Pliage in size L in grey color and also a leather tote bag I felt in love with (but this one is a bit expensive, maybe after my birthday in August ;)) and maybe even more… LOL


So this is it.
I feel like I this post has no end and like I told you my whole life xD

Please also note: This is not my whole bag collection, just a part of it!

AND ALSO IF I DON'T FOLLOW YOUR BLOG YET, IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY NEW FOLLOWERS AND SO LESS TIME TO CHECK EVER BLOG OUT BUT I PROMISE I WILL FOLLOW BAG IN 2 WEEKS AFTER MY EXAMS!!!!

So this was really fun!!! ^^


XoXo

You know you love me,

Gossip Girl

Ehmmm no, just ME hahaaa

8 comments:

  1. I reallly loveeee the DOCA bag *O* it's so pretty and different!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa! Bonito blog,fresco y limpio.Que bolsos tan chulos!!!.Tienes nueva seguidora y me encantaría que tu a mi tambien me siguieras.Tengo un sorteo!.
    Muchas gracias guapa! Un besazo!
    http://www.misstaconeslejanos.com/2012/06/sorteo-de-les-xanes-bisuteria.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words :) Google translate helped me to understand your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Classic black bags are my favorite. You can't go wrong!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! DOCA I love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course like your web site but you need to test the spelling on
    several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to
    inform the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly
    come back again.
    My weblog - mac cosmetics pro store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you buy to me you bieg h&m clutch

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^