Monday, June 25, 2012

NOTD - Louboutin nails!

Howdy Hoo!

LOUBOUTIN NAILS!!!!

Louboutin? If you don't know what Louboutin shoes are, then you probably don't deserve the name fashionista. I guess everybody heard of these shoes until now, and whole Hollywood, Paris, London… is wearing them.

So this post is related to the black shoes with a red sole:

 

I guess these are Louboutins everybody can afford ;)

And here is what it turned out on my nails:


I used artificial fingernails by Konad that I adapted to the size I wanted, then I used red nai polish and colored the tips of the bottom, after the second red coat dried, I glued them on my nails and put on 2 black coats and the Seche Vite top coat! ^^


Red baby RED!!!!! :)

Isn't it a bit weird to see colored under nails? But funny thought and a nice and cool idea. The only thing that disappointed me was that nobody noticed my amazing Louboutin nails until I showed them xD but then the reactions were really awesome and people immediately asked how I did that and where I got the idea from ;)


Polishes used:
From L to R: H&M Black, H&M Red & Seche Vite top coat

Btw Seche Vite is the probably the best top coat out there, if you find a better one tell me but I'm so in love with these, that I don't use any other at all, anymore.


Sincerely,

IrSaDa

7 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^