Friday, June 8, 2012

Sleek & Barry M. Haul!!!

Hi my lovely bloggers,

First of all: Thank you so much I can't believe I have already over 20.000 views.
That's a LOT! If I would get for every view 1 € I could already afford a good car :)
and thank you even more for all your lovely comments I always get! I read them all ;)

So let's move to what this post really is about. Finally my package arrived today, I ordered last week and it should have been here on Monday or Tuesday, so I was close to freak out and thought it got lost.

I ordered 3 new Sleek palettes (so now I have 6 in total), the Sleek contour kit and 2 beautiful Barry M. nail polishes!

This is NOT a review, I haven't tested these products yet, as they arrived today, this is only my haul presentation!!!!!!!


From L to R:

So now I also owe Sleek i-Divine "ultra mattes V2 darks", Sleek divine "Oh So Special" and Sleek divine "Bad Girl".
Also I bought the Sleek Face Contour Kit in "Light" and Barry M. #297 Blue Glitter + Barry M. Lilac Foil.

So this is the Sleek i-Divine "ultra mattes Vs darks" palette:

 

It's a brand new palette by Sleek and that was one of the main reasons I ordered again some Sleek stuff. So as the name says it already, they are really matt. And I don't owe a lot of matt eyeshadows so this needed to join my little army.

I think I already have chosen a favorite, Maple looks pretty good to me :)

Sleek divine "Bad Girl":

 

Those colors look also really great to me, I wear more dark shadows than bright colors so this palette also made it into the basket.
Favorite colors: probably Twilight, Rebel and Gun Metal.

Sleek divine "Oh So Special":


Really beautiful colors! I tried to order this palette some months ago but made a mistake and ordered twice another one -.-" Luckily a friend of mine took it. So now this one finally found it's way to me.

I think I love the glitter shadows the most: Organza, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate & Gateau but also does the first one Bow look good to me.

Sleek face contour kit:


I already saw some reviews about this product but was too afraid to order it as the contouring color seemed so dark and I thought it would look just awful on me, even if this is the "Light" kit!
But then I saw the applying of it in one of the pixiwoo sisters video and thought that this could also work out for me and so we'll see…

Barry M. #297 Blue Glitter + Barry M. Lilac Foil:


I'm welcoming this new little soldiers with arms wide open ^^ I think I don't have to say more about these two, the names say it all.
Let the fun begin…

Thanks for tuning in ;)

- Irsada

16 comments:

  1. *O* Sleek is a nice brand!
    I have 3 eyeshadow palettes and the face form kit (with bronzer, hilighter & blush)

    Nice haul x3
    kisuu**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't have the face form kit at the online store otherwise I would have ordered it. But the blush that goes with it looks really similar to Rose Gold by Sleek, and I do owe that one ;) So I guess I don't need it really.

      Delete
  2. Is Sleek's international shipping rates really high? :/

    http://beautynerd-bynight.blogspot.com
    http://youtube.com/user/SecretsofABeautyNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a fair shipping cost sign on the page I ordered from, which is kosmetic4less.de (a german site) but I don't think they deliver worldwide :O

      Delete
  3. What a great package to receive. Those palettes look really good. And the Barry M polishes too, obviously! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^^ I'm so gonna be busy trying different colors all day long hahaaa

      Delete
  4. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I'll send this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!
    my website :: Mike Walden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Can´t wait to see the swatches and the products in use :)

    www.beautybymissl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to try that Matte palette by Sleek! It looks gorgeous :) i've really been into mattes lately...don't know why though. Great picks btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's just so easy to work with Sleek eyeshadows, so easy to blend and such a huge choice of great palettes, for a really cheap price. :D
      Thanks my little Lina Del Rey ;)

      Delete
  7. I promise to get the reviews & looks fast together, but as I'm currently studying all the time for my exams I'm pretty busy! Looking at this post now again I discoverd so many spelling mistakes *ashamed* (there you see how busy I am xD)
    I'm just wearing Marple from the matt palette and it looks great, as always I'm very satisfatied with Sleek. ^^
    Need to fix the post tonight

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sleek divine "Bad Girl"!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow..!! those look really pretty hope have the chance to buy those in the future for myself too. thanks for sharing this post ms Irsada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome ^^ If you ever get the chance to buy them, DO IT!!! Great quality for a great price.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^