Monday, October 10, 2011

Astor nail polish BLUE, BLUER, THE BLUEST OF ALL TIME!

This is the nail color I am currently wearing!
It's practicly a NEON blue, it also reminds me of clear dark ocean water. It's an eyecatcher with a WOW effect.
You can say it's practicly the same color like the background of this post!
The only thing that doesn't satisfate me is that the nail polish breaks off on the ends pretty quickly, it doesn't have a really long lasting but it's nice for 2-3 days and maybe 4-5 with a good clear top coat!
It's by ASTOR Fash'n Studio (Astor Paris/Made in Spain) and Heidi Klum is the new face of this brand.
The nail polish bottle looks similar to the Sephora one and I think the design is simple, handy and nice. It's only a 6ml bottle but I can promise you 6ml of pur fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ^^