Thursday, January 31, 2013

EOTD - Taupe Temptress!

Hello,

Since I finished my last exam yesterday, I finally have my first vacations after one year of internship-work-studying all the time. The time I have off, will give me the opportunity to do some post I already wanted to do since months but never find the right time. The day is here, and this is one of these posts! I'm showing you how one of my favorite eyeshadow looks.

TAUPE TEMPTRESS:



This is the Maybelline Color Plush #50 Taupe Temptress shadow quad I've been talking about:


The 1st color is supposed to be used under the eyebrows and in the inner corner (which I don't like that much). The 2nd redish color you have to apply over the whole lid and then put the taupe, 3rd color, in the out corner/crease. Turns out, underneath that initial 4th wine color is in fact a darker shade of brown with tiny little red sequins, it shouldl be applied along the upper lashline. So, there you have it, mystery solved.

Without flash - with flash swatches:


Final thoughts: I think I already told you how much I like the formula of the Maybelline quads, if not, I really do! For the drugstore price you pay, these are just amazing. They are great pigmented, silky and if you use a good primer they will last all day long. I really love to wear this look for every occasion, over the day as much as when I go out. And those colors might seem a bit difficult to wear but they aren't! They actually fit with lots more than you think ;)

I actually can't tell you if this quad is available in Europe since I got it last year from a friend in the USA and haven't seen it here around. So it would be nice if you could answer that question in case you know it!?!

I hope you like it too and I'm glad for every feedback!!!

BTW check out the new giveaways on my blogroll ;))


Xo


Irsada

1 comment:

  1. The look is amazing!
    I have two Eyestudio quad's from Maybelline too. But not all the colors are pigmented (which is a shame!)
    I really love the look!
    Kisuu*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^