Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Favorite Products Of 2012

Heeeey,

before I never do this post, I'll do it now ;)

So these are basically the products/goodies I liked using the most in 2012. Kind of a lot, most of them you've seen in previous posts, others I probably need to swatch and talk a bit more about ;)

FOR THE EYES & FACE



Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
Sleek Oh So Special palette
Maybelline color tattoo #40 Permanent taupe
Urban Decay Mary Jane
Maybelline Quads in #40 Green With Envy (in Europe available under #22 Bronze Drama) & #50 Taupe Temptress


My Zoeva Metallic Stones palette that inclueds like every shade of color and is very pigmented :) Now this one I really need to swatch for you soon!


Sleek Face Contour Kit in #884 Light
Catrice gel eyeliner 
Laura Mercier Oil free foundation primer
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion in "Eden"
Maybelline master drama khol liner in "Ultra Black"
Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express mascara
YSL Rouge Volupté #1
Clinique chubby stick in #04 Mega Melon
Maybelline Super Stay 24 color in #510 Red Passion (the one from the commercial)
 Bobbi Brown Pink Quarz shimmer brick compact
Benefit "Coralista" blush
Nars "Orgasm" blush


Benefit Hello Flawless in "Honey"
Flomar Mat touch in #M308 Far Ivory & #M306 Pastelle and Flomar Pervect Coverage foundation in #102 Soft Beige

The flomar foundations work so perfectly for my skin, this not so known brand totally convinced me, I'm practically using only these althought I have high brand foundations in my storage I prefer these. They are available at Douglas (a german perfumery) for 10€.

FOR THE HAIR


BC Bonacure hairtherapy Repair Rescue sealed ends
treatment for damaged ends
BC Bonacure hairtherapy Repair Rescue shampoo
for damaged hair
Wella Brilliance mask
for fine to normal, colored hair

These 3 products in combination with each other, are soooooo amazing. My hair used to be damaged a lot for quite a time, since I colored them from blond back to dark, especially the ends. The ends were like damaged all the time and it was hard to hide it, but since I started using these products a few weeks ago my hair feels like totally recovered. I already noticed a difference after the 2nd time using them. I am so fascinatied by these products that I'll keep buying them even if they cost about 45€ all together. It's worth it!

FOR NAILS


Now this was a hard choice since I would have another 20 if I could have... but I reduced it to these 14.

First row: 
Seche Vite topcoat - Barry M. croco nail effect - Barry M. #239 Lavender - Barry M. #297 Blue Glitter - Kiko #341 - Manhatten #96S - Manhatten #81R
Second row: 
Estée Lauder #26 Metallic Sage - Nicole by OPI "It starts with me" - butter London "Rosie Lee" - Catrice #840 Genius in the bottle - Chanel #531 Peridot - OPI "Warm & Fozzie" - Nicole by OPI "Prized Possession Purple"

I reviewed and swatched all of these polishes last year, so you can find more informations when you look under the labels! ;)

May 2013 be a good year for new goodies!!!!

Here I go again!

Bye bye,

Irsada

4 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^