Saturday, January 26, 2013

NOTD - Chanel 525 QUARTZ

Hello,

It's been some time since my last NOTD post and so I decided to start with this polish as my first NOTD this year.

Chanel #525 QUARTZ

from the fall collection 2011:
(added to the permanent line)

 

Quartz is a frosted silvery polish with brown/taupe tones and a soft metallic finish.
I personally really loved Quartz, but I think due to the taupe-ness, it can look a bit drab on some skintones. 2 coats are enough of it. This color goes very great with pretty everything you might be wearing and is a safe choice.


Many more NOTD posts to come this year since my nail polish addiction doesn't get any better ;)


AND I REALLY REACHED OVER 100.000 VIEWS OMG :D THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
 
Read you!

<3
 
Irsada

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!
    Xxx

    Www.thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo I'm glad you like it so much :) it looked so weird on me because of my skin tone lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot I had it, then I saw missglamorazzi's favorites of 2012 and this polish was one of them, it looked good on her. So I remembered and tried it right after :) Yes, I love the color.

      Delete
  3. I really that colour <3
    btw, is he good? I had a chanel nail polish a few times ago and he was a bit bad...it would take ages to dry and the colours would chip like crazy T_T

    Anyway, the colour look amazing on you
    kisuu*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula could be a bit thicker but the holding is very nice ;)

      Delete
  4. This colour is so brilliant! Amazing effect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy from you a nude h&m clutch please can you tell if you can or not?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^