Saturday, December 3, 2011

OPI Teenage Dream - all time favorite!

Dear reader,

today I'll show you one of my all time favorite nail polish: Teenage Dream by O.P.I.

 

It's a light, pink, glitter explosion. The base is a pink clear and then it got pink micro glitter and bigger holo glitter. You will feel immediately like a princess with this nail polish!!!


The fomula is a bit thick, a lot sticks to the brush but it works, maybe because it's a glitter polish, still I recommand you 2 coats,even 3 or it would be also beautiful with only one layer over a sheer pink polish.

with flash
without flash

I never thought I would LOVE this color so much. It has totally exceeded in my expectations. I am not a lover of pink nail polishes, at least not on my skin tone but Teenage Dream though is the perfect pink shade for me and it has such beautifull glitters!!!
And as I used it so often, my bottle is almost empty, I already ordered a new one.

Tip: It also looks very nice with the Black Shatter by OPI over it ;)
and if you have problems to remove glitter nail polish use a french nail tip remover!!!!

Thanks again for your visit,

<3 Irsada

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking for this nail polish everywhere..where can I actually find it??? by the way I wish I had so much essie polish.hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine at Planet two years I guess ago but it's true that they seem to don't have it anymore cuz I'm close to the end of mine and I just need a new bottle of it. Hmmm maybe we should check on amazon or ebay!!!!
      Btw you sure mean Essence, not Essie? Cuz I just have 2 Essies and like almost the whole Essence collection :P

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^