Sunday, August 11, 2013

MY Love Letter To NIVEA!!!

Hey! What's up? How are you all doing?

I have to tell you about the amazing new product NIVEA launched some short time ago. 

What it is?

From now on you can buy body milk/lotion that you can rinse while you're showering. I don't know how you feel about body lotions but I always forgot them in my room or didn't feel like using some because I actually dislike to put creams on my body if I really don't have to, I just don't like when I put on my clothes on and they are glued to my skin for some minutes. I HATE that!!!!!! But everything is so much easier with this new innovative products!!!! I feel like this is a product made for ME.


How it works?

Well after you used your normal shower gel and rinsed, you just use some of this and allocate it all of your body and then you rinse! Simple as that.
 
I tried both bottles, the blue for dry skin which I think is better for me and the white for normal skin. I just feel the blue bottle makes my skin smoother! I will buy this for the rest of my life!!!!!! ^^

GO AND TRY IT FOR YOURSELF


So a huge THANK YOU to NIVEA!!! I <3 YOU!

In love,

Irsada

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of people talking about that product. I'm just like you, I'm not a huge fan of body butters. I use them during the summer because the hot weather helps, but during the winter time is horrible!
    I hope that everything is ok with you!
    Please Take Care*

    P.S. I got myself a new blog, totally written in English :3 (http://www.beauty-with-love.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^