Tuesday, March 20, 2012

EOTD - Cosmos eyes! ^^

HeLLo,

My latest eye make-up creation!!! :)


I used Yves Rocher's couleure nature Blue Volubilis (one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time) on my moving lid, then I used Urban Decay's Stardust Retrograde (I did a blogpost recently; LINK) on my crease and blended both. As highligher I used Essence's colour & shine #12 Milky Way eyeshadow under my eyebrows. And I also used for the black eyeline Catrice's gel eyeliner #010 Black Jack with Jack Black (what a cooool name) on the upper lid and the waterline, and Essence's Longlasting eye pencil #09 Cool Down on the downer eyeline and Essence's 2 in 1 Volume mascara (Review):



 

You probably wonder about the perfect lines on the sides, well I used a bit of tape that I placed carter-corned on the sides and I removed it right after my eye make-up look was done and the gel eyeliner was dry. I just pulled the tape of from the bottom side ;)
This amazing tip I learned from the one and only make-up guru @tarjaofficial (Twitter name)!

 

with artifical light:
 

with flash light:

other perspective:

I think it just looks like I'm wearing the cosmos on my eyes, love this eye make-up look and I'll be wearing it often I guess :D


 with my green lenses on:


Thanks for reading!

- Irsada


XoXo

3 comments:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make up look! You have so beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, it looks amazing with your eye color

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^