Friday, January 24, 2014

Deauty Box Of January!

Hello,

New year, new Deauty boxes! ^^



Starting with the Deauty box of January:


Menu of January:



This month I received 5 products! 4 full size products :)

PLANTE SYSTEM - Lip balm (full size)


"A good lip balm is always useful, especially when considering distributing enchanting kisses. This stick made ​​of beeswax and vegetable oil is 100% natural and contains no petrolatum or paraffin. Apply this creamy balm as often as you want and your lips are deliciously soft and kissable. Full size & price: 6,5 €."

I tried it only once on the lips but it feels quite nice and moistrizing on the lips.

Edit: I really strated to like this lip balsam. The formula feels nice on the lips! But unfortunately they aren't moisturized for a long time.

NARCISO RODRIGUEZ - Eau de Parfum 'For Her' (4 ml)


"With this sensual fragrance, there literally romance in the air. 'For Her' is described as a sweet fragrance and flowers in which the musk is in the spotlight. Rodriguez has created 'For Her' for the modern woman, free, conscious of her own sexuality... so perfect for this Deauty Box. Full size: 50 ml & price: 78,61 €."

This scent smells like flowers. But I'm sorry this smells more like something my grandmother would wear. I don't think it smells young.

Edit: Still didn't use it more than once. I guess it failed.


ROCK BEAUTY LONDON - 4 Eyerock liner stickers (full size)

 

"To perfectly apply eyeliner takes some talent. Your talents lie elsewhere or your appointment is already ringing the doorbell? These 4 eyeliner stickers from Rock Beauty will reap business. The British brand isn't yet available in Belgium, so you are among the first to test it. A hot look in three seconds, anyone resisting? Definitely not your date... Full size & price: 5,99 €."

HMMMM... I DON'T KNOW! I mean the idea of it is cool but THESE stripes are way to thick, I can't imagine yet how this is supposed to look on my eyes or on any others eyes. I'm a bit disappointed about this product since I won't be using it or at least only one of them.

Edit: Ehm I found this at Claires lately... the only positive about it was that it costed almost the double at Claires. Still haven't tried any of the stickers.

JM - Nailpolish in Daredevil (full size)


"Men do not understand it but it is so we never have enough nail polishes. They will, however, no objection when we will appear radiant and treated (head to toe) in the doorway. This nail polish is beautiful ... so beautiful that we only wear it for fun. But this, of course men don't have to know. Full size & price: 10,95 €."

This seems to be my favorite product from the box. It screams more summer than this time of the year but I don't have a color like this yet and since a girl can never have enough nailpolishes (my opinion) I'm glad to add this little fellow to my collection. I actually like this color more than the black nailpolish I got last month which turned out to be just a normal black nailpolish that didn't show any of the red sprarkles, it contains in the bottle, on the nails.

Edit: The color looks really nice on the nails, I was positive surprised but then again disappointed concerning the lasting of it, it look good without splitting for only 2-3 days.

AVRIL - Eyeshadow duo in plum & lilac (full size)


"Do not underestimate what a good eyeshadow can do for your pretty eyes. Sometimes a subtle accent is enough and sometimes you want a more intense look. This April duo can create two looks since the eye shadow is highly pigmented and lasts very long. In other words, the night can be long. Full size & price: 2,30 €."

After swatching the colors, they look quite okay. I really like the plum color. Pigmentation is okay but not comparable with brands like Urban Decay, Chanel, Dior, ... but what do you expect for 2,30 €?!

Edit: Okay, this was a surprise too. You can actually creat a lovely (smokey eyes) look with these ^^ and with a good primer they will last all day.

Final thoughts: I'm a bit disappointed about this months Deauty Box. I don't think that any of the products has the wow effect that would compense the other lame products. Sorry Deauty this time you didn't get me. I would probably not spend any money on these products if I would see them in the store. Well I guess you can't be always satisfied. I read a lot of people are often disappointed with their boxes, not particulary with the Deauty box but with other boxes too.


Have a nice weekend!

IrSaDa

1 comment:

  1. I think you don't really need any of those stripes .___. They look quite...strange.
    The rest of the box is really good! Specially the nail polish :3
    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^