Sunday, October 7, 2012

EOTD - Green/Blue eyes!

Welcome,

I recently saw this make-up look on Tv where a make-up artist put on these color combination on a model for a shooting and I just loved it. So today I'm showing you my inspired look!

The first thing you probably think, when you think of green and blue, is that those colors don't go together... but IN my eyes they do and ON my eyes you can see the result:




PRODUCTS USED:

Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
The colors are from my Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection Palette (REVIEW here) 
Inner corner: Midnight Rodeo 
Middle: Deep End 
Out corner: Evidence 
Under my eyebrows: Midnight 15 (and a bit under my eyes)
Essence Longlasting eye pencil #15 Bling Bling under my eyes (along the lashes)
Catrice Gel eye liner in #10 Black Jack with Jack Black as liner (along the lashes) and on my waterline
Dior Diorshow Maximizer
Dior Diorshow Blakout mascara

Make sure you blend the colors in together et voilà! ;) 

and a comment would be nice too <3

XoXo

IrSaDa

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^