Saturday, August 25, 2012

Little preview!

Hey girls,

I'm leaving a pic here with the stuff I bought lately and that I'll be reviewing for you soon.

Among them you can find some flomar products :) I don't know if you know this brand but I'm already excited to tell you about this awesome brand.


And I got my hand on these awesome looking nailpolishes by Ciaté heeheeee :D


You won't be waiting to long ;)
I'm finishing work next Friday and so I'll have lots of time to do more posts.

BTW I will announce the winner of my 1000 follower giveaway tomorrow!!!!!


Sincerely,

Irsada


1 comment:

  1. The Smocked palette! When it was launch I didn't really care, but when I saw it at my local Sephora I felt in love!!
    I'll be waiting for the reviews <3
    Kissu*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^