It's been some time that I'm thinking about buying a new hightech cleanser in order to clean my face more properly. And that's why I need your help! I don't know if I should join the hype and buy one of those clarisonic mia 2 cleaners or maybe go with a new product, the foreo luna face cleaner.
I'm doing it the old fashioned way, my routine for the moment looks more like this:
I use a normal brush for the face with some wash gel and then I rub it all over my whole face in rotary movements.
Clarisonic Mia 2
- from a lot of beauty gurus described as 'life-changing'
- price: about 150 €
- it has a few different brushes for exchange, for different face types, about 25€ each
- you can use it with peelings too
- it has a travel box
- 2 speeds
- very handy
Foreo Luna (mini)
The silicon nubs pulsate and vibrate that's how it works, they exists in a few variants:
the mini (in 5 colors) is the smallest, available for 119€,
the LUNA for Ultra-Sensitive Skin, LUNA for Sensitive/Normal Skin & LUNA for Combination Skin, 169€ each,
also the LUNA LUXE with 18 carat gold and 4 sides for women 6000€ and with platin and bigger nubs for men for 8100€,
and the LUNA for Men with bigger nubs for 169€.
- Foreo luna mini costs only 119€, affordable
- 2 sides
- handy, smaller that the clarisonic mia
- travel box
- also 2 speeds
- pretty fast recharged
- only for one special face type usable
- not usable with peelings
- only available at their official online store
I'll guess this will be a pretty hard decision! Do you have any experience with one of them?
I'm thankful for every comment!