Saturday, January 21, 2012

NOTD - OPI Warm and Fozzie

Welcome,

As you have probably seen I got the OPI Mini Muppets Collection 2 weeks ago. (Whole review is coming soon ;)) I absolutely fell in love with this bottle that I just had to buy the bigger bottle of it :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to OPI - Warm and Fozzie:

 

I have to add that I'm actually not a big fan of brown nail polish colors as I always felt they don't fit good with my skin ton but when I tried this nail polish I was so surprised and it wasn't love on the first sight BUT love on the first varnish ^^

This color is for me unique! It feels like you wear falling leaves from a tree in Fall, on your nails, in other words you practically wear the Fall itself on your nails! Or to describe it even more differently it's just like a painting, on your nails. I wore this color over a week on my nails, which is an award for this polish cuz normally I get really fast enjoyed wearing one color so long but not with this one :D


I needed two coats to cover my nails perfectly! It has red and yellow shimmer on a very beautiful brown/bronze color as base.

Here is it with some flash light!


I really hope you could see what I can see in this color :) My camera isn't the best one to catch the perfectness of this polish.

This polish is one of my new favorites and if you are still looking for a polish in Winter, I can only suggest you this one cuz I think it's also good for Winter as for Fall. It's definitely a must-have nail polish. Go get em!!!!!!!!! ;)

Next week a more specific review about the Muppet Collection coming… but as you probably heard from my excitement about this color, you can sure already guess that this is my favorite of the Muppet Collection.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OPI NAIL POLISH? O.o

GOODBYE,

- Irsada

4 comments:

  1. I saw this but skipped out on it and now that I've seen the swatches....I want it. I will have to ebay it. :) I love the pic of the little bottle next to the big bottle. It's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh you need to! That's a color you must have, you won't deny it and if you don't like it I'm willing to buy yours :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^